Movavi Screen Capture Review
Most people tend to assume that screen capture is only ever used to record video guides and tutorials – but that’s not really the case. If you were able to record video footage directly from your screen it’d open up numerous opportunities – including recording Skype calls, online video streams, and even live webinars and broadcasts.
Suffice to say, screen capture is useful on several fronts – and if you’re interested in trying it out then the easiest way to get started is with the Movavi Screen Capture. By using it you’ll be able to take advantage of its user-friendly and intuitive design and start recording the video footage that you want in just a couple of minutes.
While it may be easy to use, the Movavi Screen Capture is also powerful and will provide you with a huge range of features, such as:
- Full control over the screen capture settings including the frame rate, capture region and choosing whether to record the system audio or audio from a third party device such as a microphone.
- Ability to capture keyboard and mouse actions by recording key presses and displaying them on screen or highlighting the cursor and setting a customized ‘click’ sound.
- Convenient hotkeys to easily manage the recording process with minimal hassle.
- Timer to set the recording duration so that the software will automatically stop when it is done.
- Hundreds of presets that are tailored to different devices and platforms and will help you to automatically optimize your videos accordingly.
By making screen capture such an easy and straightforward process, the Movavi Screen Capture ensures that even if you’re a complete beginner it won’t take you long to get underway. Using it as your screen recording software will let you choose whether you want to start recording immediately with a few simple clicks, or customize the recording in various ways so that it is exactly the way that you want it.
Long story short, it is flexible enough to handle any demands that you might throw its way and will let you capture Skype broadcasts, streamed videos or even create your own tutorials quickly and effectively.