Nokia Lumia 635 is the 8.1 Windows smart Phone with the price of $149 or $199, which is the Canada’s most affordable LTE Smartphone. Let’s read this review to know more the specifications of the Nokia Lumia 635.
• The new Nokia Lumia 635 has the 4.5 inches display with the 854×480 IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display and 221ppi of resolution and it looks clear black screen.
• Display of the Nokia Lumia 635 protected from the scratches by the Gorilla Glass 3 display type display protection.
• Nokia Lumia 635 powered by the Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC processor with the clock speed of 1.2 GHz and Adreno 305 as a graphics card.
• Memory management of the Nokia Lumia 635 has 512MB RAM and 8GB of internal Storage you can extent the memory up to 128GB with the help of MicroSD.
• Network options such LTE (band 2/4/7/17) cat 3, HSPA 850/AWS/1900/2100
• 5MP autofocus rear camera without flash and with the features such as the 1/4” sensor size, geo-tagging, panorama and 720P video capture.
• Easy removable Li-Ion 1830mAh capacity of battery offers power in standby up to 648 h, up to 12 talk time and up to 58 h music play
• 129.5x 66.7 x 9.2mm of dimensions with the weight of 134g
• Available in Bright Orange, bright green, bright yellow, white and black colors.
• Find the options like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot under the WLAN
• v4.0, A2DP, microUSB v2.0, GPRS, EDGE and more under the connectivity option.
• The new Nokia Lumia 635 back cover is removable along with sides too and it makes for a very solid phone, power and volume buttons on the right, MicroUSB on the bottom for charging, Headphone jack on top and more.
Read out the specifications and procure it, if it satisfies your need.