According to a report from Winfuture.de, a few pictures taken from a manual demonstrate the unannounced ZenFone 5 and it records the model number as Asus XOOPD.
Asus ZenFone 5 Key Features:
- The leaked product report exposes the Asus ZenFone 5 will feature with a 5 .7-inch 18:9 bezel-less display and dual rear cameras feature option.
- The renders show a phone with thin bezels on the top and bottom of the screen.
- The best bezel houses the usual features of notification light, camera, earpiece, and sensors. And the minimal bezels, the fingerprint scanner will be placed on under the devices rear camera.
- The biggest change over on the rear will supposedly be the situating of the double rear camera option, which is moving to a vertically aligned, similar to the one seen on the iPhone X.
- Interestingly, Asus hasn’t dropped the earphone jack option from the Asus ZenFone 5 model.
- We’re hearing gossipy tidbits about its specifications like it could be powered by a Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.4GHz, paired with 3GB RAM.
- The device will be supported by a 4000mAh battery, and it will run Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
- The other more features and specs of the Asus ZenFone 5 are still mysterious at this time.
- Asus has already announced that it is holding an event on February 27th at the Mobile World Congress.
- The launch event will likely to see a slew of new smartphones from the Taiwanese organization, including the ZenFone 5, ZenFone 5 Max and ZenFone 5 Lite.
- All three devices will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.